Paper Baking Pan Good For Anything You Wish To Bake In A Rectanglar Pans , Carrot Cake, Brownies 516836 L6-1/2"x w4-1/4"x 1-1/4"H (540)
Free Shipping Included! Paper Baking Pan Good For Anything You Wish To Bake In A Rectanglar Pans , Carrot Cake, Brownies 516836 L6-1/2''x w4-1/4''x 1-1/4''H (540) by Ecobake at Sugar Coated Style. MPN: B21013. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ecobake Mold Your imagination has no limit in a round mould. Tart Molds are self-supporting and do not require metal pans for baking. PAPER EcoBake
EcoBake moulds for tart are manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the moulds suitable for use on automated destackers.
The vertical band is made from non-stick, greaseproof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact. The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated paper, approved for direct food contact. The printing inks used can withstand high temperatures and spraying with preservatives. Moulds for panettone are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking.Moulds for panettone are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking
PAPER vs ALUMINIUM:
ò paper is biodegradable
ò paper moulds can be used in microwave ovens
ò permits metal detectors to be used at the end of the production line
ò paper has been proven to be safe for human health
ò paper allows faster cooking, thus saving energy
ò paper increases food shelf-life
All Ecobake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper.
They thus safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging.Ecobake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products.Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
Side band and base : microwave crimped ,brown pulp-coloured paperin pure cellulose, 125 gr. /sq.m Internal crimping Eliminates the delicate process of removing a cake from a mold. Can go directly from oven to freezer and back.Use for your chocolate cakes.
Features & Highlights
- WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 F:This is among the top benefits of paper baking molds. You can bake your food at a high temperate without worrying about the paper getting burnt.
- ALLOWS FASTER COOKING , THUS SAVING ENERGY:Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium. Furthermore, they require less handling than baking trays and allow products to be frozen/quick frozen if necessary
- CAN BE USED IN MICROWAVES & OVENS:Paper baking cups can be used in the oven at fairly high temperatures without the risk of starting a fire. Even better, Ecobakes cupcakes cups can be used in microwave ovens, unlike tin foil / aluminum pans
- INCREASES FOOD SHELF LIFE: Ecobake's disposable souffle cups or mini muffin cups baking paper plays a crucial role in extending the shelf-life of other food products such as corn muffins pound cake Etc. Baking paper is one of the commonly used materials this is because it is environmental friendly; it is biodegradable, easy to recycle among-st other benefits that make sure the paper increases food shelf-life.It is perfect for baking muffins cupcakes Souffle Corn Muffin Quiche Etc
- NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: The paper is often used as a non-stick and disposable surface in most baking activities as well as other food preparation activities such as steaming. The baking paper comes in the form of flat or corrugated paper sheets. Here are a few common uses of baking paper Baking paper is used to line baking pans and cookie sheets to prevent baked products from sticking to the pans and cookie sheets. This use is beneficial because it eliminates the need to grease baking pans
|Package Weight:||11 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.82 x 16.89 x 16.89 inches|