Ginsan-Ko steel is forged by our master artisans to create traditional Japanese knives of the highest quality that can provide peace of mind in high paced work environment. It uses traditional methods of craftsmanship blended with modern metallurgy. It is a breakthrough in the incorporation of high carbon steel and stain resistant metallic elements. With a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 61, it offers exceptional sharpness and edge retention with stainless steel properties for a peace of mind in a high-paced work environment.
The most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chef's knife known as a Gyuto knife. Preparing delicious meals starts with taking wholesome ingredients and using the best tools such as a high quality chef's knife to make every meal into something special. From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer's market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional.
The Ginsan-Ko High Carbon Stain Resistant Western Style Gyuto Knife is complimented with a High Carbon Stain Resistant bolster with a handcrafted pakkawood handle for a durable yet comfortable grip.
This knife comes with a lacquered magnolia wood saya cover, which is easy to clean and resistant to stain and odor. Hand wash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
Features & Highlights
- Gyuto Chef's Knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
- Forged from a single piece of Ginsan-Ko Japanese High Carbon Stain Resistant steel (HRC 61)
- Exceptional sharpness and edge retention like a high carbon knife, yet stain-resistant for a peace of mind in a high-paced work environment.
- High Carbon Stain Resistant bolster with a handcrafted pakkawood handle for a durable yet comfortable grip.
- Nuri Saya Cover is INCLUDED. Hand wash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yoshihiro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: F-810, ean: 4960375038106,
Style: Gyutou, Steel Type: Stain-Resistant Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Handle Material: Composite Wood, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60 ±1. Available Sizes: 7.0", 8.2", 9.4", 10.5".Stain resistant chef knife. Usable to both l...
By Cool Hand
Descriptions We select these profession grade high quality razor sharp damascus knives: Chef, Santoku & Utility which are essential for your professional kithen performance : Mincing Herbs, Slicing Fruit, Peeling Vegetables, Cutting Cheese & More. Ev...