Yoshihiro VG10 16 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 in (Western style Mahogany Handle)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 23% on the Yoshihiro VG10 16 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 in (Western style Mahogany Handle) by Yoshihiro at Sugar Coated Style. MPN: HDGY21. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife. Preparing delicious meals starts
Features & Highlights
- Gyuto Chef's Knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
- 3 Layer construction with a VG-10 Japanese stainless steel center core with a HRC 60 for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability with ease of sharpening.
- An elegant 16 layer hammered outer steel is a stylish yet functional design eliminating friction and keeping food from sticking to the blade
- A premium Mahogany wood handle with a full tang for a well balanced construction for seamless use.
- Excellent for entry level chefs. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Japan. Not mass produced.
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.06 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|